Sunday, March 21, 2010

The bandwagon finally stopped at my door.

Yes, the blog bandwagon finally stopped at my door and I decided to hop on!

Why?

Well, despite the connotations of "bandwagon", my motivation is not as simple as wanting to be fashionable or popular (...although, I am human). The fact is, blogging has become an important communications tool in today's society. I like the idea of having a place to express my thoughts and opinions and hopefully generate response from those who share (or don't share) my way of thinking and interpreting. As a student of marketing, I've learned this is a vast area of study, with new and interesting topics popping up daily. I look forward to chatting with you about the fascinating and ever-changing world of marketing communications.

So, welcome to TotALLIE Marketing!
(You can see I'm not immune to vanity!)

No comments:

Post a Comment